Friday 13 August 2021

yay!! i succeed ... wait! what? .. in getting rejected :-) [RT-1]

i just heard about this - Rejection Therapy .. and i wanted to try it out myself :-) 

during my morning run today - i came across this commercial vehicle - with which this guy was improving the running track in nearby public school .. and i asked him if i can drive it? of course, i succeeded in getting outright 'rejection' .. then i tried to convince him to at least allow me to take my picture on the 'steering' wheel .. and yet he did not budge .. i guess, he might have - but his friend (or boss?) chatting with him was more reluctant (or following their process/rules - good thing, in a way)

finally - i could at least get my 'selfie' with them .. 


where is me? - well .., edited and not visible :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment