Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New 2013 & not-so-new ‘happy’ alphabets :)

This new year, I have once again decided to make it even more ‘happy’ :)

I would make extra efforts to make frequest use of the following ‘happy’ alphabets

A – Abundance
B – Bliss
C – Compassion/Care
D – Divinity
E – Enthusiasm
F – Faith
G – Gratitude
H – Happiness
I – Inquisitiveness/Integrity
J – Joy
K – Kindness
L – Love
M – Motivation
N – New
O – Openness
P – Positive
Q – Q…
R – Respect
S – Spirituality
T – Thankfulness
U – Universalism
V – Vision
W – Wisdom
X – X…
Y – Yearning
Z – Zestful

Can you think of better positive/happy words for any of the letters? I am going to fill up/expand the happy alphabets and would love to hear from you (PS: this is from my 2 year old blog - but even more relevant today)

Make every moment in 2013 (& beyond) a ‘happy’ one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment